L.G. & B. RR
August 28 - September 21, 1998
Some interesting facts:
- Number of souvenir T-Shirts purchased: 21
- The pilot on my flight to San Francisco was the same as on SR 111 ...
- The mileage number of day 1 happens to match my birthday (13/7) ...
- If you intend to visit several National Park Service facilities during your trip, you could save lots of money by purchasing a Golden Eagle Pass for US$50.
- Difference in altitude between lowest and highest points visited: 12'202 feet (3719 m)
- Rental car: Avis/Chevrolet, Flight: Swissair/Boeing, Road Maps: Hallwag/Rand McNally
- Total mileage 5748.8 miles
Day 1 >>